In This Episode
I’m going to tackle a list of items every nurse should probably have in their bag. I’m also going to go over some product recommendations that I find handy to use. Lastly, you can find the show notes for this episode on nursemoneytalk.com/podcast/10.
- Tour of a Nurse Backpack
- Recommended and Useful Items of a Nurse
- List of Items a Nurse Should Have
- “Click” Pens
- OTC Pain Medications
- Water Bottle
- A badge on a Retractable Badge Reel
- Hand Lotion
- Hand Sanitizer
- Pen Light
- Foldable Clipboard
- Nursing Scissors/Bandage Scissors
- Drug Guide
- Pulse Oximeter
- Change of Clothes
- Light Sweater
- A Watch
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. Click here to subscribe to Itunes.
Please note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. For more info, please see my disclaimer.
- Best Healthy Snacks for Nurses
- Best Handcream for Nurses
- 10+ Items Every Nurse Should Have in Their Bag
- 5 Best Pens for Nurses
- 5+ Best Stethoscopes for Nurses
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step down unit and other dynamic locations
- Check the price of 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope, Rainbow-Finish Chest Piece, Black Tube, Stem and... at Amazon.com.