In This Episode
I’m going to give you some actionable tips if you were about to get laid off from your nursing job. I’m giving helpful advice on how you should handle and prepare if you find yourself in this situation. Lastly, you can find the show notes for this episode on nursemoneytalk.com/podcast/14.
- How to Prepare Beforehand.
- Emergency Fund
- Having Two Jobs
- Training in Other Nursing Areas
- What to Do After Getting Laid Off.
- Don’t Panic
- Ask The Right Questions
- Assess the Situation
- Get your Resume and CV Ready
- Check if you are qualified for unemployment benefits
- Start Searching for a Job
- Prepare for Interview
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. Click here to subscribe to Itunes.
Please note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. For more info, please see my disclaimer.
- How to Save Money as a Nurse: 15 Personal Finance Tips
- If you’re looking for a new nursing job check out our job board.
- Here you can find our Nursing Interview Help Articles.
- Fired vs Furloughed vs Laid Off