In This Episode
I’m going to go over some helpful and actionable tips you can apply to handle your sanity and stresses that come with being a nurse over Holiday Season that you can start doing today. You can find the show notes for this episode on nursemoneytalk.com/podcast/9.
- What are the things that you need to be thankful for
- How to manage your sanity during Holiday Season.
- The Tips:
- Focus on the Present
- Setting Good Boundaries
- Knowing How to Say No
- Being Okay with Things Not Being Perfect
- Knowing Your Budget
- Making Sure that You are Exercising and Staying Healthy
- Make a Checklist
- Make Sure that You are Getting Plenty of Sleep
- Skipping the Holiday
- Make Your Mental Health a Priority
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. Click here to subscribe to Itunes.
Please note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. For more info, please see my disclaimer.
- Nurse Burnout: The Signs, Symptoms & Risk Factors (Article)
- 5 Actionable Nurse Stress Management Techniques That Work (Article)
- 15 Actionable Weight Loss Tips for Busy Nurses (Article)
- Cloud, Henry (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 352 Pages - 10/03/2017 (Publication Date) - Zondervan (Publisher)
- Check the price of the Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life at Amazon.com.