I’m honored to have been featured in many different topics relating to the nursing profession or healthcare as a whole.
Below you’ll find a collection of just some of my interviews, press mentions, and articles I’ve been quoted in.
If you’re looking for a nurse expert or a nurse that can bring a unique perspective relating to finance and technology for your publication, please feel free to contact me here.
- Nurses Who Pursue Excellence Have the Most Enjoyable Careers: EPS 167 – Your Next Shift Podcast Interview
- Clinic vs Hospital Nursing: Which Setting Should You Work in? – Rasmussen University
- How to Pay for a Master’s Degree: 8 sSmart Tip to Help Manage the Cost – Rasmussen University
- New Year 2020: Budgeting Tips for Nurses – The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Navigating the Road to Nursing Leadership – Minority Nurse
- Male Nurses Still Earn More Than Female Nurses: Survey – Medscape
- What You Need to Know About a Career in Nursing – Science World Report
- New Grad Nurses: Applying What You Learned in Nursing School – Trusted Health
Awards and Mentions
- The 9 Best Career Podcasts To Subscribe To Today – Bcast.fm
- Best 10 Nursing School Podcasts – Feedspot