In This Episode
I’m going to go over some helpful and actionable tips you can start doing TODAY to start managing some of those stresses that come with being a nurse.
- Why not managing your stress as a nurse is bad.
- What you can start doing to help you manage your stress.
- The Tips:
- Working Out
- Eating a Balanced Diet
- Learning to Laugh More Often
- Get Enough Sleep
- Practice Deep Breathing or Meditation Exercises
- Getting a Hobby
- Massages and Foot Soaks
- Changing Your Nursing Specialty or Job
- Nurturing Outside Relationships
- Seeing a Medical Professional or Therapist
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. Click here to subscribe to Itunes.
Please note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. For more info, please see my disclaimer.
- 5 Tips on Managing Your Stress as a Nurse (Article)
- The Nurse Job Board
- 5+ Low-Stress Nursing Jobs
- Caffeine, Mental Health, and Psychiatric Disorders Research Article
- Stress Management-Mayo Clinic Article
- Tips for Better Sleeping-Healthline Article