In This Episode
I’m going over some of the main reasons why you should give notice before quitting your nursing job. I’m discussing the pros and cons and what options you may have. If you’re looking for a new nursing job check out our job board. Lastly, you can find the show notes for this episode on nursemoneytalk.com/podcast/7.
- What you should do before quitting your job
- How to write a resignation letter
- Effects of not giving a notice before quitting your job
- It burns bridges
- It gives you a bad reputation
- It hurts more people
- It can hurt you financially
You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. Click here to subscribe to Itunes.
Please note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. For more info, please see my disclaimer.
- 5 Important Tips for Quitting Your Nursing Job
- Can a Nurse Quit Without Notice?
- Example of a Resignation Letter for Nurses (Template)
Looking for a job? Check out our job board.